Schoolwide Learning Expectations:
Good Shepherd School graduates are
Responsible Citizens who...
- make good moral choices based on Christian values
- respect cultural differences
- recognize the importance of providing help to those in need: locally, nationally, and globally
- understand that our decisions and actions always have consequences
Independent Thinkers who...
- apply higher order thinking skills within academic and real life situations
- recognize and understand the use of non-verbal communication
- acquire and process information from a variety of sources
- demonstrate creativity and an ongoing appreciation for music, literature and art
Spiritually Centered Individuals who..
- know that the Creator is at the center of the universe and of ourselves
- engage in a personal relationship with God through prayer and liturgical celebrations
- use Jesus as a role model to work and play cooperatively with others
- exhibit faith in the reality of God, the power of the Holy Spirit, and the Gospel message of Jesus
Environmentally Focused Stewards who..
- understand that every person has a responsibility for protecting the environment
- possess an awareness of current events and their global effect
- strive to participate in stewardship opportunities
- learn about and teach others of the importance to care for God's creation