Good Shepherd is a coeducational school founded in 1968. It is distinguished by a well-rounded, community-and-child-centered approach to education.
Rigorous academics, a 21st-century-oriented technology and science-rich curriculum, and outstanding faculty are just some of Good Shepherd's hallmarks.
- Diverse and inclusive, welcomes families and students regardless of gender, race, religion, socio-economic, and national and ethnic backgrounds.
- STEM-rich curriculum: Preparing students to be leaders in the 21st century.
- Academics: Small class sizes with experienced and caring faculty and staff.
- High school preparatory program and 100% acceptance rate to top private high schools.
- Robust athletics, and art and music programs.
- Conveniently located on Oceana Boulevard, with easy access from Highway 280, Highway 1, and Skyline Boulevard (Highway 35).
If you have questions about our school or programs, please contact us at
1-650-359-4544 or email