Good Shepherd is a coeducational school founded in 1968. It is distinguished by a well-rounded, community-and-child-centered approach to education.
Rigorous academics, a 21st-century-oriented technology and science-based curriculum, and outstanding faculty are just some of Good Shepherd's hallmarks.
- Transitional Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Diverse and inclusive, welcomes families and students regardless of gender, race, religion, socio-economic, and national and ethnic backgrounds.
- STEM-first curriculum: Preparing students to be leaders in the 21st century.
- Academics: Small class sizes with experienced and caring faculty and staff.
- High school preparatory program and 100% acceptance rate to top private high schools.
- Robust athletics, and art and music programs.
- Conveniently located on Oceana Boulevard, with easy access from Highway 280, Highway 1, and Skyline Boulevard (Highway 35).