Tuition and Affordability
Investing in your child's future.
Thank you for considering a Good Shepherd School education for your family.
We pride ourselves in helping to prepare our students for a technology-driven present and future while nurturing their talents and interests in academics, athletics, arts, music, and more.
As you will learn from the admission process, Good Shepherd families have found great value in our unique approach to education in a supportive and encouraging environment while preparing our students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- As a school, we seek to admit talented, motivated, and socially responsible students, regardless of family resources or socio-cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Thus, we do offer flexible tuition and financial aid options. Learn more about financial aid here.
- Flexible tuition options include monthly and discounted annual options, discounted tiers that reflect a combination of service hours and fundraising obligations, and discounts for multiple children enrolled at Good Shepherd School.
- The following annual tuition levels have been set for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- A non-refundable student registration fee of $650.00* is due for each student.
|Each Additional Child(ren)||$11,261||Varying by the number of children|
*Fundraising Family - Agree to participate in all fundraising projects set forth by the school and Parent Board and complete 40 hours of volunteer services to the school if a returning family. 30 hours of volunteer service to the school if you are a new family to the school. (e.g., volunteering at fundraisers, school events, chaperoning field trips, etc.).
FACTS Tuition: All families must register and pay tuition through FACTS tuition (including the FACTS administrative fee). Payments may be made by mail, web, or telephone. Automatic debit is required for all but single payments.
Financial Aid Note: Parents are responsible for the full monthly payments until scholarships have been processed by the school. Once the scholarship is cleared, the discount will be applied to the remaining months in the payment plan.
Registration Fee: $650.00 per student
Kindergarten Fee: $40.00 Supply fee
7th Gr. Fee: $100.00 Graduation dinner dance/event fee
8th Gr. Graduation Fee: $125.00 Diploma, group photo, gown, memory book, reception